Product Launch Manager
Posted:11/02/2019 -Closing Date:11/03/2019
Product Launch Manager to work with ABA Digital Banking team to help with releasing new services or products and to ensure that its delivered to the end-users successfully. In this role you will be responsible for providing cross functional alignment & coordination between relevant departments and vendors, tracking launch milestones and overall readiness for all stakeholders with a goal of successful launch and providing the quality support to the users afterwards. As a The Product Launch Manager you will be also acting as a liaison between Digital Banking team and other relevant stakeholders such as Product Owner, Marketing, IT, Business Operations etc., to ensure that they understand their roles in new product/service releases as well as front-line and customer support teams are well trained.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for smooth and successful launch of any digital product or its single feature.
- Build, maintain, and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launch.
- Demonstration of ready to launch product to the top management or related committee members for approval.
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
- Close collaboration with Product owner, Business owner, Marketing and customer support team to define and execute a winning Go-To-Market plan.
- Preparing documents related to the new release such as product description, manuals, release notes or to initiate making necessary updates in marketing channels and collaterals.
- Providing proper training to the Business owner, front-line and customer support team and other relevant stakeholders about new release and its features before launch.
- Helping on revision and improving the copy communicating with user in each digital product.
- Post-launch monitoring and support in coordination with Digital product support team.
Skills and Specifications
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or MBA.
- Min 3 years relevant experience in Product Management, Product Marketing is preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills with emphasis on technology.
- he ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Fluent in writing & speaking in both Khmer and English.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and creation PP slides.
- Technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a multi task environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.