Performance Support Specialist
Posted:05/04/2019 -Closing Date:03/05/2019
Performance Support Specialist will assist Head of Sales on providing guidance and counseling on performance management initiative, and developing, coordinating, and implementing sales team development, improve their sales performance and achieve bank targets.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setting performance expectations and goals for sales team to channel their efforts toward achieving bank targets.
- Develop methods for developing sales team performance plans that aligned with and support the bank goals.
- Set coaching/training arrangement schedule for sales team.
- Create effectively methods of developing sales team performance.
- Monitor and analyze sales performance results and report to Head of Sales.
- Identify areas of poor performance and establish improving performance.
- Identify constructive and continuous feedback on performance.
- Make sure sales team understand & achieve their targets.
- Manage all sales performance issues.Develop and set coaching schedules to sales team.
- Analyze products knowledge of sales team and report to Head of Sales for further support and improvement.
- Develops knowledge sharing processes and programs that encourage learning and collaboration.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Provide good solutions/advice/techniques to sales team to improve their performance.
- Effectively support staff’s probation results on time.
- Effectively arrange coaching schedules.
- Manage sales team probation.
- Manage appraisal forms.
Skills and Specifications
- 1 or 2 years related working experience is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economic, Business Administration or relevant degree.
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, and data presentation.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner.
- Experience developing employee performance measures.
- Experience providing coaching & training to employee.
- Good at Excel & PowerPoint.
- Good speaking & writing in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.