Payroll Service Supervisor
Posted:24/12/2018 -Closing Date:31/01/2019
Payroll Service Supervisor is responsible for lead payroll team to achieving payroll targets and supporting in and out house sales teams’ activities, including designing effective in & outbound sales strategy, effective referral network, etc., and supporting inhouse branch customers with an easy and friendly banking experience, including the understanding of customer needs and choices, the communication of product features and benefits and the effective follow up and building of the internal relationship.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with Head of Payroll Service Unit to ensure payroll officers meet/exceed their targets
- Oversee day-to-day payroll acquisition operation of the team to ensure payroll officers performance are on track
- Regularly conduct assessment to Payroll Officer on Payroll products’ knowledge are up to date to ensure that they are qualified and competent enough to approach the employer
- Ensure that Payroll team are fully followed the processes and procedures of account opening
- Closely monitor and review targets/KPIs and take necessary actions to improve team’s performance and report to Head of Payroll Service Unit
- Keep a close monitoring and updating on competitors’ marketing campaign – what and how they do and the impact of those campaigns
- Act as a key leader to result and handle ABA’s existing and potential customers’ feedback, suggestions, or complaints
- Identify gaps and weaknesses of the team, and initiate ideas on how to improve and breakthrough those barriers
- Provide outstanding and consistent advise and service that will satisfy our customer and make them loyal, using ABA’s service standards as a reference point all the times.
Skills and Specifications
- Minimum 3years experience in relevant supervisory level (prefer sales function)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Negotiation and internal relationship building
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Computer literacy
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.