Operational Risk Officer
Posted:03/01/2019 -Closing Date:01/02/2019
Participates in the process of operational risk management system implementation. Once implemented, maintains the system, enabling it proactively identify, measure, mitigate and continuously monitor operational risks.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously identify operational risks inherent in all activities, products, processes and systems via:
- Maintaining both internal and external databases on operational incidents;
- Conducting business process mapping;
- Periodically organizing Risk and Control Self-Assessment practices among all units;
- Developing and implementing KRIs and others.
- Measure and assess the operational risk in a continuous manner and set thresholds and risk tolerance levels.
- Continuously monitor the exposure towards operational risk in order to detect the levels of undetected risk, implement control procedures.
- Establish mitigation measures in order to eliminate or minimize operational risk.
- Implement and generate regular reports on the exposure to operational risk.
- Implement systems enabling to watch and control operational risk exposures, considering maximum automation.
- Document operational risk management policies, and introduce models and methodologies for managing operational risks in line with the regulative requirements and best practices.
- Implement and periodically test business continuity plan.
Skills and Specifications
- Degree in Finance, Economics or other relevant fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in operational risk management, business process management or internal audit.
- Good knowledge of operational risk management principles and their application.
- Knowledge of task relevant regulations.
- Knowledge of international standards such as Basel accords is an asset.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet.
- Good English and Khmer proficiency, both written, and spoken, knowledge.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to manipulate and analyze the data.
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.