Nurse ( Female only)
Posted:26/04/2019 -Closing Date:24/05/2019
Nurse is responsible for providing healthcare settings and plays in different roles including administrative tasks, staff well-being, staff insurance supportive both staff claims and payment. This role is to provide preventive and supportive nursing care to staff, and plays an important role in health care promotion in the workplace across the ABA Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
Staff healthcare support
- Work closely with staff and insurance company for both staff health, accident and life insurance provide consultancy on the hospitalization service provider to both staff and insurance company.
- Be responsible for the safe administration of medications.
- Monitor and administer drugging or other medicines.
- Take patient pulses, temperatures, and blood pressures.
- Manage First Aid equipment and Nursing room.
- Provide pre-care.
Administrative support and reports
- Assess and plan nursing care requirements and develop the day-to-day nursing care.
- Send report of new staff and leaving staff to the insurance company weekly or monthly.
- Check all medical payment and claims.
- Produce report of claim ratio, reject claims, and payment.
- Maintain all nursing record accurately and confidentially.
- Support employee relations team for reports or other involved tasks.
Health promotion and training
- Research health topic and prepare poster for health campaign and promotion to all staff
- Support staff health care activities, eg: Zumba & Yoga, sports…etc.
- Provide staff health care orientation if deemed necessary, eg: First Aid training course.
- Be aware of all policies related health and safety especially, Fire prevention, first aid, moving and handling, major accident and waste disposal.
- Participate actively in health education program which is brought to share with all staff for health improvement.
Skills and Specifications
- Midwife or Nurse Certificate or health equivalent degree.
- At least 1 year working experience in nursing or medical.
- Have relevant knowledge on nutrition and health care.
- Good knowledge or experiences in providing medical consultancy.
- Good English communication and computer literate (MS Office).
- Good commitment, can work under pressure and ambition to grow.
- Be a team player, honest, confidentiality, flexible and patient
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.