Mobile and Web QA Engineer
Posted:10/05/2019 -Closing Date:10/06/2019
Web & Mobile QA Engineer is responsible on build and maintain advance tools for test automation. he/she will be working closely with developers as they develop code to ensure requirements are being met and to the correct quality, and you will conduct automated to ensure the software created is fit for purpose. During testing you will be thinking “outside of the box” to understand the various scenarios and configurations that customers use to ensure customer quality is maintained and through doing so drive regression testing across the products. he/she will be responsible for defining and driving innovative automated testing strategies and toolsets into our overall development processes that support and enhance the current Quality Assurance processes.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office (1 post).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and manage automated suites of black-box, white-box test and load test scripts.
- Identify product issues and write detailed bug reports during the product development cycle.
- Maintain, support and extend existing in-house automation for different applications.
- Monitoring of test execution across multiple code branches and multiple platforms.
- Assist QA team with quickly investigating and responding to problems reported in QA automation projects.
- Provide feedback on both technical and business issues to managers.
- Research and identify root causes of performance issues in partnership with PM/PO, developers, and QA team.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience 2 years related to automation.
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, Selenium, PHPUnit, and/or any other testing frameworks/tools.
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user-acceptance testing.
- Strong understanding of QA processes and documentation.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and verbal skills.
- Experience working with at least one bug-tracking tool such as JIRA, etc.
- Ability to quickly and independently learn about new technologies, business and technical terms and concepts is essential.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments and teams, demonstrating high-quality interpersonal skills, including good listening skills, respectful treatment of others, and professional behavior.
- Strong experience with Performance Testing. Regression and System Testing also sought.
- Strong systems (Linux, UNIX, Virtual Machines,Docker, Network, etc.) and scripting (Python, Bash, Shell, etc.) experience and skills.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/Deployment and DevOps best practices.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.