Micro Business Loan Officer
Posted:16/10/2018 -Closing Date:12/11/2018
Micro Business Loan Officer is responsible for processing and analyzing micro business loan applications and conduct credit investigations, reports and more.
- Borei Keyla Branch, Phnom Penh (2posts).
- Chamkar Doung Branch, Phnom Penh (3 posts).
- Chom Chao Branch, Phnom Penh (3 posts).
- Independence Monument Branch (1 post).
- Mao Tse Tung Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
- Battambong Branch (2 posts).
- Kompong Cham Branch (1 post).
- Chhuk District Branch (1 post).
- Cheung Prey District Branch (1 post).
- Kompot Branch (1 post).
- Kratie Branch (9 posts).
- Kien Svay District Branch (1 post).
- Mukh Kampul Branch (2 posts).
- Ou Baek K’am Branch, Phnom Penh (5 posts).
- Paoy Paet Branch (1 post).
- Pursat Branch (1 post).
- Ratanakiri Branch (1 post).
- Russey Keo Branch (1 post).
- Stade Chas Branch, Phnom Penh (9 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Solicits potential and existing clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the micro business loan policies and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.
- Receives and screens loan applications.
- Conducts credit investigation for borrowers and their co-makers.
- Evaluates cash flow of loan applicants.
- Conducts sit visit of secure collateral.
- Ascertains the completeness of loan documents.
- Follows up delinquent clients immediately and refers to immediate supervisor.
- Recommends remedial measures for delinquent clients in accordance with the recovery policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Responsible for the attainment of his/her performance targets.
Skills and Specifications
- Refer from MFI.
- Bachelor with major in banking and finance, accounting, management and marketing or related field.
- At least one year experience in micro finance institution/commercial bank or related field.
- English proficiency.
- Good level of computer program (MS Word & Excel).
- Good understanding of business process.
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.