Merchant Sales Consultant
Posted:05/04/2019 -Closing Date:03/05/2019
Merchant Sales Consultant is responsible for soliciting, and maintaining relationships with merchant service customers.
- Siem Reap Branch (1 post).
- Shihanuok Ville Branch (1 post).
- Head Office, Phnom Penh ( 1 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sale of merchant service “Pay Way” by contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks
- Develop and implement effective customer retention strategies. Manage relationships with aligned portfolio of merchant service clients to increase products penetration and retaining relationship.
- Co-manage compliance and sales with merchant sales manager.
- Manage sales information and sales forecast comparing to market.
- Merchant compliance checking.
- Provide training and produce demonstration.
- Keep good relationship with customer.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- At least 1 years with merchant sale experience or banking experience.
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Time management skill.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sales, negotiation and relationship building.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.