Posted:15/03/2019 -Closing Date:28/03/2019
Marketing Officer will employ a professional marketing skill-set to help execute, monitor, improve and maintain ABA Bank’s ever-growing branch networks in compliance with the Bank’s image and brand policies. The role includes working with branches and other related departments to grow the brand reputation within the bank and wider industry.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in executing and implementing brand strategies and manage brand development activities.
- To conduct branch visit and prepare branch visit report.
- To work closely with branch admin/managers and related internal teams (i.e. project team) on optimizing brand visibility.
- To monitor and report on all brand related activities at branch level on a regular basis.
- Execute brand compliance programs and collaborate with marketing team as well as other related departments and branches.
Skills, Specifications and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- At least 1-year experience in Marketing or any related field.
- Willingness to travel and able to work in the field.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Good writing and speaking in Khmer language and English.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multi task environment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.