Local Financial Institution Officer
Posted:10/01/2020 -Closing Date:11/02/2020
She/he is totally responsible for planning, organizing, controlling and performance appraisal of the local financial institutions unit, treasury department, Advanced Bank of Asia Ltd. and ensures the implementation is in accordance with the operating manuals and procedures.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain good relationship with banks and other financial institutions (FIs) to have a good and long partnership with ABA bank.
- Open and close local nostro/vostro account.
- Deposit the temporary surplus of funds with Banks and MFIs.
- Organize and follow up the maturity date of local nostro and vostro account.
- Follow up Banks and FIs’ big amount of deposit properly and timely.
- Prepare money market placement report on daily and monthly basis.
- Prepare and Monitor all relevant reports to ensure accuracy before reporting to line manager.
- Keep certificate of deposit and related documents properly and safely.
- Other tasks are required by line managers.
Skills and Specifications
- University Degree in Finance & Banking or other related fields.
- At least 1-year working experience in a Financial Institution or related fields.
- Must have good command in both spoken and written English, Khmer.
- Negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Organizational, leadership and time management skills.
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Honest and reliable person.
- Be able to work independently, under pressure, as a team.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.