Loan Administrative Intern
Posted: 03/Jul/2020 - Closing Date: 03/Aug/2020
Loan Administrative Intern is responsible for supporting Loan Admin Officer in administrative work.
- Stung Mean Chey Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in administrative work;
- Receive experience in banking sector;
- Get clear understanding of the role after the internship.
- Gaining real experience in banking sector;
- Certificate after 3 months of internship;
- Opportunity to become the full time staff (based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in Business Management or other related fields;
- Good file management;
- Good interpersonal skill;
- Fluency in English and Khmer;
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email;
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated;
- Self-starter and self-motivation;
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details;
- Ability to work as team and individual;
- Being able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.