Loan Admin Officer
Posted:14/02/2019 -Closing Date:14/03/2019
The main responsibilities of Loan Administrative Officer are to valuate, authorize, or recommend approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loans, advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments, including mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters.
- Sothearos Branch, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
- Siem Reap Branch, (1 posts).
- Koh Kong Branch ( 1 posts).
- Sihanouk Ville Branch ( 1 post).
- Central Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Independence Monument Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post)
- Kampot Branch (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process the credit cases of Micro Business Loans to head office.
- Monitoring and following up next settlement dates and expiry of Micro Business Loan and ensuring timely settlements.
- Controlling and monitoring Credit Committee Resolution.
- Preparing legal documents for loan approved from Head Office.
- Ensure safekeeping of all the documents related to the approved loan i.e. loan application, collateral/securities documents submitted by the borrower in the vault after recording of the particulars in the respective vault register.
- Coordinate with credit administration officer at head office to monitor the expiration of insurance policies.
- Coordinate with client for review of loans, insurance renewal, legal documents, etc.
- Administrative Task of Micro Business Loans.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in the field of banking and finance, accounting, economic, law or other equivalent.
- At least 1 year experience in Microfinance/Bank.
- Have strong numeric and administrative skill.
- Willing to work under pressure.
- Good command of computer literacy and English language.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.