Lending Support Supervisor-SME
Posted:31/07/2019 -Closing Date:30/08/2019
Lending Support Supervisor-SME is responsible for assist purposely on collecting and analyzing on loan proposals from all branches and forwarding the cases to credit committee meeting for final approval. In addition, the role is required to arranging loan approval resolution and its precise implementation.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring performance of team members to have more efficiency
- Training new team members on the functional duty
- Collecting and controlling errors of loan proposals submitted by branches
- Analizing and commenting to loan cases in liasion with loan policy and forwarding to concerned committee
- Verifying accuracy of loan approval resolution before its delivery to branches
- Coordinating for field visiting if needed
- Supporting loan processing in Head Office
- Controlling implementation of imposed conditions of approved loan
- Supporting for approving of loan operation in system
- Training newly joined loan officers on loan procedure/policy
- Other assigned tasks from supervisor.
Skills and Specifications
- Having bachelor degree of Finance and Banking or closest fields
- Having experience of the relevant job at least two years
- Possessing a sound financial analytical skill is an advantage
- Holding computer skills i.e. Ms Word and Excel -etc-
- Having good personality
- Being able to communicate and write in both English and Khmer
- Being able to submit works before or on deadline
- Being able to handle other work's pressures.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.