Lending Support Officer
Posted:28/05/2019 -Closing Date:28/06/2019
The main purpose of this role is to assist purposely on collecting and analyzing loan proposals from all branches and preparing the cases to credit committee meeting.
- Kampong Speu Branch (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting Lending Support Manager (LSM) to collect loan proposals and supplementary documents from branches Controlling, reporting and statistics.
- Preparing proper loan meeting agendas for designated credit committees.
- Preparing approved loan resolutions and its deliveries to branches.
- Coordinating for field visiting if needed.
- Assisting Lending Support Manager (LSM) with loan processing in Head Office.
- Assist LSM review loan documents submit from branches
- Coordinate with branch for support documents.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree of Accounting, Finance and Banking or any related fields;
- At least one year experience of the relevant duties;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Officer such as Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, etc;
- High responsible and have integrity manner;
- Good writing and communication both in Khmer and English;
- Being able to submit tasks before or on deadline.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.