Lending Support Officer - SME
Posted: 07/Oct/2020 - Closing Date: 07/Nov/2020
Lending Support Officer-SME is responsible for assisting purposely on collecting and analyzing loan proposals from all branches and preparing the cases to credit committee meeting.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting Lending Support Manager (LSM) to collect loan proposals and supplementary documents from branches Controlling, reporting and statistics.
- Preparing proper loan meeting agendas for designated credit committees.
- Preparing approved loan resolutions and its deliveries to branches.
- Coordinating for field visiting if needed.
- Assisting Lending Support Manager (LSM) with loan processing in Head Office.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree of accounting, finance and banking or any related fields.
- At least one year experience of the relevant duties.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Officer such as MS. Word, MS. Excel, etc.
- High responsible and have integrity manner.
- Good writing and communication both in Khmer and English.
- Being able to submit tasks before or on deadline.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.