Java Back-end Developer
Posted:16/10/2018 -Closing Date:12/11/2018
As a Java Back-end Developer, you will work with a team of high-performing professionals as you understand scopes & requirements and develop & maintain innovative software applications that support our bank businesses and services using new technologies and industry best practices. You may provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives. You will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations. You may collaborate with external developers to coordinate the delivery of software application.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand our business context deeply and leverage your engineering knowledge to propose creative solutions to problem.
- Develop new applications and/or new features of our existing applications.
- Improve the performance of our applications Automate the detection and mitigation of risk in real time.Maintain our CI/CD tools.
- Provide sub-tasks.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related field with 3+ years professional experience in Java backend development and 1+ year C# backend development.
- Strong skills in Java, J2EE, Spring, Maven, Tomcat application servers, JUnit, REST APIs, design patterns, and objected-oriented analysis & design.
- Good experience of databases like Oracle, MySQL, and/or NoSQL.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot operational issues.
- Experience in using Git & Git Flow for version control, JIRA and Confluence.
- Knowledge of Developing tools and practicing like Jenkins, Sonar Qube, Arti-factory and Ansible, etc.
- Experience with code reviews and performance tuning.
- Experience in C# development is also advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.