IT Help Desk Officer
Posted: 29/Sep/2020 - Closing Date: 28/Oct/2020
S/he is responsible for receiving all ABA bank users’ IT related issues by providing a central point of contact, opening tickets, escalating to the next level of support and ensuring that all call are followed up and resolved. In addition, s/he will play a role as the 1st level of active operators to monitor device and system healthy screen as well as alert to the next level of engineers to deliver smooth banking systems.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the first line supports for all relevant IT to users.
- Receive all issues by phone calling, e-mail and related communication from users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Be proactive to monitor devices to ensure it doesn’t impact business operations.
- Open support ticket and properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- Generate analysis in responsible helpdesk reports and report to managements.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Accounting, Banking or related fields.
- Dealing with people and have worked in an IT Support role experiences.
- Quick comprehension.
- Hard-working and well-responsible in works.
- Measurement and control reliability.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful and high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Be able to work in flexible time environment (night time and holidays).
- A technical knowledge of IT comprehension is required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.