IT Business Analyst
Posted:16/10/2018 -Closing Date:12/11/2018
IT Business Analyst will serve as the liaison between the executive and IT departments of ABA Bank, leveraging the data the IT team extrapolates while also overseeing the selection and implementation of software programs and hardware resources. He or she will also be responsible for collecting business requirement, translating business needs to IT solutions, project management, business analysis, assisting quality assurance and testing, document processes, and confirm the final documents with users.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead requirements gathering efforts and study the importance of the business case and emit project priority level.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Work with technical team to translate requirements into functional and technical specifications including UX/UI, Process Flow, Business Rule, Data Flow, Network Diagram, System Architecture, Database Structure, Security Compliancy, etc.
- Work with business departments to write test cases before first product release is done.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wire-frames, or other detailed deliverable.
- Assist Development Team to make sure the development is met the requirement.
- Execute the Quality Assurances (QA) testing to ensure that the developed product meet the expectation of the business.
- Assist business in testing the delivered product and link to the development team for any discrepancies.
- Establish project review to make sure everyone learns from the project experience.
- Project Kick-Off: Asists IT Project Management to organize the kick-off and prepare the related executive presentation to introduce important project items such as team, plan, budget and risk.
- Schedule: Coordinate with stakeholder to create a project timeline.
- Milestones: Ensure the successful completion of required deliverable/milestones.
- Reporting: Reports regularly to IT Project Manager about project status and progress.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Accounting, Banking or related fields.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Organizational and Analytical skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, Viso, Project, Planner. Knowledge in Office 365 is advantage.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good integrity, positive attitude, helpful and high commitment, competence and motivation.
- Hard-working and well-responsible in works.
- Experience in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring.
- A technical knowledge of IT comprehension is required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.