IT Application Engineer
Posted:05/09/2019 -Closing Date:04/10/2019
IT Application Engineer is responsible for the design, architecture and overall performance of ITSM System. You will need to have strong technical and network skills you will be looking to step up in to a lead role and deliver organizational change.
IT Application Engineer plays a critical role in engineering, design, configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and implementation of the ITSM and related tools in our highly collaborative and fast paced environment. He responsible for documents, and support the ITSM tools, while supporting ITSM processes and functions. This position works closely with cross-functional teams to understand their business needs and translate them into functional/technical requirements.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer, maintain, enhance, and implements strategic and complex solutions as they adhere to our ITSM/ ITIL processes and application.
- Build, test and apply enhancements and upgrades within test and production environments.
- Resolve ITSM support issues and coordinates vendor escalation.
- Provide proactive recommendations to maximize system usability and availability.
- Perform ITSM implementation tasks including, but not limited to: requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, integration, and testing.
- Develop, administer and maintain integrations (process and system) and automation between ITSM and dependent systems/applications – fully utilizing the platform’s workflow capabilities.
- Partner with vendors on product enhancements and system upgrades to assure system optimization and project completion.
- Monitor health, usage, system logs and overall compliance of the application.
- Create custom solutions, dashboards, analyze and distribute reporting data regarding service level commitments for Business and IT service owners’.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and refine customer requirements to build new, or improve existing, ITSM workflows.
- Advance adoption of ITIL practices by facilitating implementation.
- Define, develop, and manage SLAs, OLAs, KPIS, dashboards, reports, metrics, for ITSM processes, scorecards, and performance plans identifying trends, process improvement opportunities, automation and aligning with the business needs.
- Analyze, design, maintain, audit, integrate, and promote service management processes such as Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge and Configuration Management (CMDB), research and present best practices using ITIL as a guiding framework.
- Drive for continuous improvements and ensure teams are following the processes.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or applicable work experience.
- 3+ years of progressive IT application engineering experience.
- Technical support with knowledge and ability to implement (but not limited to) Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, CMDB.
- Must be proactive, self-directed, organized, detail oriented, and able to assimilate information quickly.
- Experience developing and implementing (but not limited), Workflows, Forms, Views, One-Steps, Expressions, Conditions, Approval Processes Web Services, Business Rules.
- Prefer experience designing, upgrading, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining ManageEngine ServiceDesk or other ITSM tools.
- Ability to devise or modify procedures to solve business problems.
- Strong team player with proven experience to lead collaborate effectively with other IT and Business Teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to follow-up, follow through and deliver quality and timely results.
- Able to prioritize workloads and adjust schedule to meet deadlines.
- Solid knowledge of industry best practices and technical system.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.