IT and Card Audit Supervisor
Posted:03/01/2020 -Closing Date:03/02/2020
IT and Card Audit Supervisor is responsible for Auditing Risk Assessment and Planning, Audit Execution, make an auditing report and some addition tasks assigned.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in formulating the strategic and annual action plans.
- Prepare audit checklists/working papers, audit program in IT audit scopes and implement after the approval.
- Doing IT risk assessment and prioritize the key risks in IT and General control for each audit period.
- Prepare the audit activity plan and sampling according to the annual audit plan in each audit period before approval from supervisor.
- Prepare the engagement letter of each audit period for supervisor’s final approval.
- Present the engagement letter to the related manager of audit period.
- Lead in discussion with other audit members if having any points in the audit process/interview with related managers.
- Conduct the allocated tasks, auditing analysis, review and draft the reports in effective and efficient manner.
- Do the confirmation with related staff/managers to assure of accuracy in the finding/observation points.
- Do the exit meeting of audit verbal report with related manager after completely verification.
- Make sure of IT policies and procedures are implemented and complied.
- Make sure of all significant risks in IT are managed and mitigated/protected.
- Ensure that the audit reports show the findings accurately and recommendations are sufficient and appropriate.
- Draft/review the IA report within the given scopes in timely manner and assure of accuracy before sending to supervisor.
- Send the final draft report to direct supervisor in timely basis.
- Identified the problems as specified to include into the IT Audit procedure when updating.
- Demonstrates subject matter knowledge in critical areas of technology and information security identifies and assesses key risks
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor degree in an Audit discipline or other related fields.
- Experience in managing large audit or risk teams working on complex and high profile reviews – with complexities such as multi geographies, multiple stakeholders, different areas of subject matter expertise, coupled with significant banking & finance industry knowledge.
- Tertiary qualified, ideally with Professional (CPA/CA) and / or Post Graduate qualifications with technically relevant skills (i.e. accounting, audit, credit risk, technology).
- Experience working with and influencing senior managers in the business.
- Experience in supporting change and overcoming resistance to change.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing and conflict management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills.
- Significant demonstrated experience in managing audit or risk project teams.
- Self-starter and with team leading experience.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.