International Remittance Sales Officer
Posted:11/06/2019 -Closing Date:10/07/2019
This role is responsible for uplifting revenue and sales volume in all products of International money transfers, remittances by providing exceptional levels of support to new and existing customers. It will require in-depth understanding of customer’s need. This role reports to Head of International Operation Development Department and he/she needs to work closely with other key stakeholders on the establishment of the bank sale strategy including development and monitoring of the sale plan for growth of money transfer, remittances and other payments systems.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Branch Managers, and other products partners to uplift remittance transactions and revenue from customers.
- Establish sale proposal and delivery presentation to customers.
- Meeting sales targets set by management.
- Provide support and consultation to Internal staffs and customers on all International money transfers including remittance, MoneyGram, RIA, DBP and other payment products.
- Develop and maintain deep relationship with strategic customers, becoming a “Trusted Advisor” to them.
- Gain thorough understanding of customer business.
- Conduct Remittance Sales training to branches.
- Ensure the process and solutions are well managed and understood by all affected parties including customers.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Research and analyze competitor new activities and trends regularly.
- Develop call report after client meeting and monitor Sale Reports.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor in Finance/ Banking/ Economics.
- At least 1 years banking experience in remittance products and services.
- Knowledge of international payment, correspondent banking, swift and payment systems.
- Fluent English, both speaking and writing. Chinese is a plus.
- Proficient in communicating, inter-personal skills.
- Be flexible can work under pressure.
- Good team work and coordination.
- Professional presentation skill.
- Good at report analysis.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.