Internal Documents Assistant
Posted:16/10/2018 -Closing Date:12/11/2018
As Documentation Assistant is to translate document/letter within an organization and maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and assist/manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To translate document/letter within an organization.
- To maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and assist/manage the flow of documentation within the organization.
- Register, file and adequately maintain and retain each and every inward and outward correspondence with authorities, ministries, organizations or other related stakeholders.
- Register, file and adequately maintain and retain the internal documents.
- Informing/coordinating to the related staff to ensure awareness of the requirements of the system and maintain compliance with the requirements of the document.
- Ensure that all type of documents (mentioned above) are in line with the standard formats.
- Archive correspondence and documentations and Keep confidentiality level for respective documents as required by the Bank's policy.
- Communicate with respective staff or third parties in regard to the tasks.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Administrative, or any field-Strong interpersonal communication.
- Good in detail oriented.
- Good in English.
- Fair analytical skill.
- Good in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Words, Excel, and Power Point).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.