ICT Security Analyst
Posted: 27/Nov/2020 - Closing Date: 31/Dec/2020
ICT Security Analyst is responsible to establishes, manages and administers Bank's ICT security to ensure preventive and recovery strategies are in place, and minimize the risk of internal and external security threats.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and refine new threat concerns and intelligence requirements specific to the bank.
- Use knowledge, creativity, and analytic tradecraft best practices to obtain solutions to complex problems under conditions of uncertainty.
- Participate in red teaming (pen test) and/or exercise development and execution.
- Ensure timely response to all suspense deadlines and administrative actions.
- Perform daily review of threat intelligence, taking action when necessary.
- Support the generation of meaningful information security metrics for the Threat Intelligence and Vulnerability Management programs.
- Engage in advanced threat hunting activities to detect new and potentially unknown events in the bank environment. Perform various security process reviews and suggest tuning opportunities to IT, Digital, and Card/ATM Team to increase efficiency.
- Work closely with all related parties across the bank to provide real world risk assessments to projects and other initiatives.
- Provide communication, direction, and expertise during a security incident to the various IT teams to ensure the proper execution of the Security Incident Response Plan.
- Perform other tasks to further ICT security that can be assigned by line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree of IT, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least 2 years experience of information security.
- Working knowledge of anti-malware, vulnerability management, intrusion detection/ prevention systems, end point security and access management.
- Have a good understanding of networking and routing protocols, including TCP/IP.
- Proven experience in Unix/Linux system administration.
- Knowledge of IT Security auditing processes.
- Good in analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills to present to senior management.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.