HR Administrative Supervisor
Posted:06/11/2019 -Closing Date:05/12/2019
To maintenance accuracy employee data (up to date of overall across ABA Bank). Ensure employee flex tool System of all users are up to date and provide payroll the administrative are correctness process on a timely manner.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides payroll information based on letters of appointment, transfer, promotion, increment, resign and unpaid leave to be on time, accuracy and compliance.
- Maintains employee confidence and protect pay roll operation by strictly confidential.
- Maintains employee information data by entering and updating all employment, status-change data, position, payroll, personal information employment…,
- Perform all report as business requirement related to staffing report by timely manner.
- Create data in the system for branch Opening, additional position and then employ new comer in the system to make sure on their first day will have users for employment.
- Will flexible/ take action on systems effective date of staff promotion, transfer, leaving, and user on leave/back from leave to smoothly business operated.
- Ensure all documents from employment to comply with compliance of business and Ministry of Labor and properly file of staff personal.
- Ensure the information of internal announcement to make sure their info is correctness like name, position, branch, effective date.
- Ensure all HR Operation support for Human Resources Department including telephone coverage, PC desk top, e-mail, user handling, equipment and other administrative support that relate to HR Department.
- Ensures all the administrative management will be completed in timely manner
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor Degree in human resource management, finance and banking.
- Minimum 2 years experience or other relevant experience.
- Good in Computer Literacy (Micro Soft Office) and system.
- Good in written and spoken communication skills including negotiation skill.
- Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law and rules.
- High patient to details, accuracy and strong commitment.
- Good leadership and time management skills.
- Understand administrative organization, personnel, and policies of ABA Bank is a plus.
- Abilities to work effectively independently and in a team are required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.