Head of Securities and Cash Settlement Department
Posted:11/03/2020 -Closing Date:10/04/2020
S/he is totally responsible for planning, organizing, leading, controlling and performance appraisal of the Securities and Cash Settlement department, Advanced Bank of Asia Ltd. and ensures the implementation is in accordance with the operating manuals and procedures.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise the openning of Securities Trading Settlement Account for securities firms’ clients.
- Review and authorize the Input Securities firms’ Settlement Instruction into Core Banking System.
- Manage client’s cash settlement account for securities trading, and conduct the cash transfer to other parties for the securities trading transactions in proper way and on time basis.
- Daily collect Settlement Instructions from Cambodia Securities Exchange (CSX).
- Comply with the rules, regulations, policies and procedures related to the operations of a clearance and settlement facility and other related rules, both set internally or by regulator.
- Control and manage all risks related to the operation prudently.
- Comply with the reporting obligation and any other information, and accomplish other obligations in the proper way, as prescribed by Law, Anukret, this Prakas and other relevant regulations.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and documentation for cash settlement service.
- Maintain good communication and cooperation with all business units, departments and branches.
- Other tasks are required by line managers.
Skills and Qualification Required
- University Degree in Finance & Banking or other related fields.
- Have experience in related field.
- Must have good command in both spoken and written English, Khmer.
- Be able to fast catch up securities market knowledge;
- Interested in securities market field.
- Organizational, leadership and time management skills.
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Honest and reliable person.
- Be able to work independently, under pressure, as a team
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.