Head of Physical Cash Management Unit
Posted:29/11/2018 -Closing Date:31/01/2019
S/he is totally responsible for planning, organizing, leading, controlling and performance appraisal of the physical cash management unit, treasury department, Advanced Bank of Asia Ltd. and ensures the implementation is in accordance with the operating manuals and procedures.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor the branches’ vault limit and instruct to transfer out the surplus cash properly and promptly to the safe and sound place in accordance with procedures on a daily basic.
- Manage and monitor the branches’ vault limit and instruct to transfer in properly and promptly in case of shortage in accordance with procedures on a daily basic.
- Manage, monitor and follow up the cash/nostro position of all ABA Bank’s branches.
- Organizing, managing and controlling the cash flow projection to find out the cash requirement, shortage or surplus in order to take efficient and prompt action.
- Conduct and monitor the liquidity stress test to avoid liquidity risk.
- Develop financial reports to assist management's decision making.Work closely with business units or related parties to accurately forecast timing and amount for the future cash flow.
- Recommend cash operation division to transfer fund to branches, other relevant banks and institutions.
- Assist and advice teller supervisor to manage cash for daily operation effectively and efficiently.
- Organize and monitor cash management to ensure the sufficient balance for operation and avoid much cash shortage or surplus.
- Monitor all relevant reports to ensure accuracy before reporting to line manager.
- Manage and keep all reports and related documents properly and safely.
- Other tasks are required by line managers.
Skills and Requirement
- 3-5 years of treasury experience especially dealing with banking operation/cash management in Bank or MFI.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, ACCA or related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong managerial, planning, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong analysis on financial and economic data.
- Computer literacy in MS Word & Advanced MS Excel.
- Honest, reliable and responsible person.
- Professional Conduct.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.