Head of Cash Operation Service Department
Posted:02/10/2018 -Closing Date:01/11/2018
Head of Cash Operation Service Department To Manage complaints resolution, recruitment process and staff performance of Telling’s area, as well as control night shift for cash service across the branches and ATM/CIM services on bank’s public holiday adhere to the policy and procedure. This position is also to develop and improve the business process, policy and procedure of Cash Operation Service Department enhance to standard services.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Complaints resolution team to ensure the process of analyze and settlement are quality by satisfy from customer/Branches in timeline manner.
- Manage recruitment process of Telling’s area by providing planning, educate staff as well as setting up the guideline to improve the weakness and developing service and ensure the staff’s performance of Branches transaction and resource for operation growth.
- Manage cash service across branches and ATM/CIM services on bank’s public holiday and ensure the process adhere to the policy and procedure for controlling operational risk.
- Improve and develop the business process, policy and procedure of Cash Operation Service Department for achievement standard service and performance.
- None Complaints/Zero error from Client/branches on dispute transaction. Ex: late of service investigation and settlement to customer account.
- No complaints from Human Resource team of performance recruiting Teller’s Area Staff.
- No complaints of staff’s performance for set up KPI.
- No complaints from customer/Branches of cash service/ATM/CIM on bank’s public holiday.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Banking, Accounting, or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years working experience of Cash Management, Problem Solving of Teller’s Area.
- Practical knowledge of operational risk and compliance with policies and procedures applied in Banking Industry is an asset.
- Good customer service skills.
- Planning, Organizational & time management skills.
- Cash Flow Management.
- Problem Solving Skill.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Good in Computer literacy.
- Good in written and communication both in Khmer and English.
- Honest and highly commitment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.