Head of Android Development Unit
Posted:19/09/2018 -Closing Date:19/10/2018
As the lead of our Android Development team you will dive head-first into creating innovative Android app solutions that advances ABA Bank's digital businesses. You will join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development - such as Agile frameworks-is the key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with other teams from other departments/branches.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep track of each Android team member's leave reports.
- Prepare performance reviews and evaluation of Android team members
- Perform a regular follow-up meeting with each Android team member to ensure his/her wellbeing and happiness at work.
- Research on new technologies and tools which can be beneficial to ABA projects
- Apply them to ABA projects and processes.
- Ensure great code quality by reinforcing code reviews among all members
- Prepare regular / occasional tech talk meetings with team members to share knowledge and building team spirit.
- Develop new features
- Fix existing bugs
- Refactor the code base for better code quality and optimization
Skills and Specifications
- Have at least Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- Must have at least 5 year experience in Android app development; Kotlin would be an advantage.
- Must have development experience using best practices and various design patterns.
- Having experience in applying security layers including Runtime Application Self Protection and tools to protect against reverse engineering, tampering and piracy would be an advantage.
- Have experience using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.
- Have experience working with Git and Git Flow, Gradle, etc.
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Khmer
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.