Posted: 21/Jul/2020 - Closing Date: 10/Aug/2020
Finance Officer is responsible to ensure full compliance of payment recording and processing through executing highly professional and technical financial skills in verifying information against supporting documents, classifying, and data entry of all payment invoices into the correct chart accounts to facilitate proper transactional records, smooth and error-free payments for internal and external requester/vendors as well as minimize risks associated with it.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify payment invoices against their information and supporting documents to ensure complete and correct information for further processing.
- Identify, classify, and book payments into the correct chart accounts complying with the Bank’s financial policies and procedures.
- Complete necessary underwriting activities and forms relevant to payments to administer and properly record them.
- Generate daily report for validation and approval from management team.
- Conduct data entry of the approved payments into the Bank’s system in timely and accurate manner for further action in processing the payment.
- Prepare and print the approved payments for management team’s authorization and completion.
- Prepare both soft and hard copies of payment documents in proper logical order set by the management team to secure files.
- Follow up all relevant stakeholders to timely obtain sufficient supporting references and information as stated in the Bank’s SLA for smooth payments.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate in Accounting and Finance or relevant field with CAT (preferred).
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to propose ideas for improvement.
- Excellent recording, filing, classifying, reporting skills, time management and task management skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and understanding of Bank’s software.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.