Posted:01/03/2019 -Closing Date:05/04/2019
Finance Intern is responsible for assisting in maintaining day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh ( 3 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in preparing Khmer administrative letter to relevant authorities
- Assist in maintenance of the general ledger and fixed assets register.
- Assist in preparing payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Skills and Specifications
- Graduated / under graduate bachelor's degree in finance and Accounting, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Good English in both speaking and writing.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Be honest, friendly, active, creative, and willing to deal with problem.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.