E-Payment Settlement Officer
Posted: 29/Jul/2020 - Closing Date: 31/Aug/2020
E-Payment Settlement Officer is responsible to process and verify settlements on online and offline vendor transactions available in all ABA E-Payment channels such as Internet Banking, ABA Mobile, i-Banking for Business, and Cash-in Deposit in accurate and timely manner to minimize financial or reputational loss associated with it.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and verify all E-Payment transactions through various channels including but not limited to Internet Banking, ABA Mobile, i-Banking for Business, and Cash-in Deposit in timely and accurate manner.
- Consolidate E-Payment transaction reports and process to vendors for settlements on daily/weekly/monthly basis in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
- Daily monitor the balance of prepaid vendors and take further actions to process order to ensure sufficient balance and smooth supplies to customers.
- Monitor Koisk Cash-in Deposit settlement in the system and verify with ATM/CiM branch team to maintain accurate amount of cash with the system.
- Conduct properly dispute handling for payments of E-Payment channels by following the Bank’s policies and procedures to provide prompt and amicable solutions for all.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to propose ideas for improvement.
- Excellent recording, filing, classifying, reporting skills, time management and task management skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and understanding of Bank’s software.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.