Dispute Resolution Officer
Posted:16/10/2018 -Closing Date:12/11/2018
S/he is responsible for solving any sorts of dispute occurring on debit or credit cards of the customers, merchants, and ATM terminals. Besides, s/he has to deal with embossing cards and other tasks assigned by manager.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Check daily suspicious card transactions and notify cardholder(s) about those suspicious transactions in a timely manner.
- Follow up with Client Service Advisor or contact customer directly so as to inform them about dispute resolution cycle or ask for information and supporting documentation.
- Control and monitor embossers and printers in terms of status, operation, connection and other support.
- Report immediately on any urgent case(s) which needs to be fixed to comply with bank operation or fulfill customer needs.
- Learn and Adapt to Operating Regulations set by each International Payment System.
Skill and Requirement
- Bachelor degree in banking and finance, english literature, or equivalence.
- Knowledge of banking operation, e-banking features and components.
- Basic knowledge of information technology.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills.
- Good at written and spoken english language.
- Good conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities.
- Strong abilities to work as a team member.
- Ability to work independently and have participative involvement in developing new initiatives.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.