Dispute Management Specialist
Posted:26/11/2018 -Closing Date:25/12/2018
She/he is responsible for managing, allocating and solving any sorts of dispute occurring on ATMs, Cash-in, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking & OTC.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving complaints/disputes from customers via Contact Center, Branch, NBC and/or other interactive channels.
- Conciliating disputes between service providers and consumers to help them find resolutions.
- Managing and allocating the dispute(s) to right & dedicated teams (sections).
- Identifying key issues arising from a dispute, and gathering and analyzing relevant information.
- Undertaking formal investigations.
- Using bank system and knowledge, actively investigate customer complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Every dispute is required to be checked and verified no later than 24 hours upon receiving.
- Investigating and escalating to the right and dedicated team.
- Very accurately verify the disputed amount before credited back to the dispute raiser (customer).
- Contacting customers to inform them about the dispute resolution cycle, Or asking for information & supporting documents.
- Reporting immediately on any urgent case(s) which is required to be fixed to comply with bank operation and policy or fulfill customers’ needs.
- Keep customer informed about the resolution and/or feedback every 24 hours.
- Ensuring that all disputes are received and acknowledged by the complaint owner and keep complainant (complaint raiser) the progress of resolution.
- Highly securing the customer’s confidentiality.
- Preparing reports and other assigned tasks.
- Well manged all the dispute records.
- Produce monthly, quarterly and yearly report.
- Provide sub-tasks.
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent communication skills in English and Khmer (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Knowledge of information technology.
- Attention to details and critical thinking skills.
- Skills in supporting business development planning, documentation and implementation.
- High level analytical skills with the ability to think literally and the flexibility to be able to work in an environment of change.
- Team-working spirit and able to work independently.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.