Digital Project Implementation Officer
Posted: 08/Jan/2021 - Closing Date: 08/Feb/2021
To carry out day to day support on the projects being and to be implemented as part of annual plan or ad-hoc initiatives, as well as enhancement projects under digital channel to ensure feasibilities of digital banking experiences to customers.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute and closely monitor day to day implementation of projects being in the channels including drafting requirements, UAT and Live test of the solution before introducing to Sale Channel.
- Execute the implementation of the projects initiated by Head of Unit.
- Control and monitor projects being implemented to ensure that the project can be launched timely as planned.
- Work with related stakeholder to set up a common goal of change implementation, to ensure proper consultation for alignment of resources, expectations, anticipating/adjusting for change.
- Partake in development of project implementation plan, project org structure, project scope and timeline.
- Provide system flow and training to Delivery Team.
- Ensure project tools are in place.
- Work with related stakeholders on the issue highlighted by both internal and external customers.
- Ensure proper planning to product support, trainings, cascading of information to stakeholders.
- Provide day to day support to digital channels including fixing related issue and liaise with IT and Vendor to ensure the issue is fixed timely.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Banking, Finance, Business Management.
- Minimum one year of working experience in Banking sector preferably in Branch Operation Management, Product Management, or Channel Management with one year in management of electronic channel.
- Interesting and enthusiastic in managing electronic banking.
- Well-versed with banking digital product.
- Have some understanding of conventional products.
- Quality of self-starter.
- Possess strong leadership Skill, people management Skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in leading Banking Projects and Management of frontend project and project management tools (advantage).
- Other competencies including ability to navigate, engage, translate, and impact.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.