Digital Banking Product Support Specialist
Posted:08/05/2019 -Closing Date:07/06/2019
To ensure the quality supporting customer and internal team who are using our Digital Banking Products and to build the good communication within customers/Internal team.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (3 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Track all issues related to digital banking product reported by contact center, customer service and other channels and provide support to make sure that the response to the customer are in the timely and accurate manner according to the internal SLA.
- Troubleshoot problem reported and escalate to appropriate team member if can’t be resolved immediately and communicate the status back to relevant team member.
- Monitor customer feedback on digital products on app stores and social media and respond to customer feedback in an accurate and polite manner
- Accumulate customer feedbacks and share with product owners on a frequent basis for further product improvement
- Communicate product releases to all necessary departments.
- Assist product owner with training of the product.
- Clear and effective communication of issues to relevant parties including developer, contact center and the customer.
- Prepare tool and process to efficiently track all the incoming issues.
- Provides reports to management as required.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor Degree in communication, or relevant fields
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with customer support on web or mobile app product.
- Details oriented and knows how to articulate defects
- Good time management and self-discipline
- Good communication skill
- Quick ability to learn new systems w/ minimal documentation
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- A good standard of English (both written and verbal) is necessary in order to document your findings and communicate to the customer.
- Expertise with MS Office products required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.