Digital Banking Customer Support Specialist
Posted:20/02/2019 -Closing Date:18/03/2019
This position is part of our 24/7 support team who are responsible for ensuring that all customers feedbacks or issues on our digital products including but not limited to ABA Mobile, PayWay are responded in an accurate, professional and timely matter. You will be working in one of shift and will be responsible for responding and resolving all the customer complaints and issue. If the issue can’t be resolved immediately, you will need to coordinate with all the relevant departments to troubleshoot the problem and answer back to customer.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh ( 4 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot problem reported and escalate to appropriate team member if can’t be resolved immediately and communicate the status back to relevant team member.
- Track all issues related to digital banking product reported by contact center, customer service and other channels and provide support to make sure that the response to the customer are in the timely and accurate manner according to the internal SLA.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Monitor customer feedback on digital products on app stores and social media and respond to customer feedback in an accurate and polite manner
- Accumulate customer feedbacks and share with product owners on a frequent basis for further product improvement
- Communicate product releases to all necessary departments.
- Assist product owner with training of the products.
- Clear and effective communication of issues to relevant parties including developer, contact center and the customer.
- Prepare tool and process to efficiently track all the incoming issues
- Monitoring and Recording any functions in each product that doesn't work and report to team
- Provides reports to next shift team mate and management as required.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in communication, or relevant fields.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with customer support on web or mobile app product.
- Details oriented and knows how to articulate defects.
- Good time management and self-discipline.
- Good communication skill.
- Quick ability to learn new systems with minimal documentation.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- A good standard of English (both written and verbal) is necessary to document your findings and communicate to the customer.
- Expertise with MS Office products required.
- Be able to work at Night Shifts (Including Holidays).
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.