Deputy Head of MBL
Posted:04/09/2019 -Closing Date:04/10/2019
Deputy Head of MBL is responsible for assist purposely on collecting and analyzing on loan proposals from all branches and forwarding the cases to credit committee meeting for final approval. In addition, the role is required to arranging loan approval resolution and its precise implementation.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the assigned branches under his/her supervision for achievement of Micro Business Loan targets.
- Analyzing credit cases for Micro Business Loans approved by branches for compliance with internal policy and creditworthiness of the client and forward to Head of Micro Business Loan/Sub Credit Committee for furthered approval.
- Review loans and present to CCMBL for approval.
- Assist Head of Micro Business Loan in reviewing and developing micro business loan strategies and policies for improving quality and growth of Micro Business Loans.
- Assist Head of Micro Business Loan in reviewing and evaluating the staff performance on regularly basis and provide recommendation for improvement if required.
- Coordinating for field visiting if needed.
- Coordinate with branch micro business loan supervisor/branch manager to conduct training and orientation in order to make sure that they are all equipped with adequate knowledge to perform the job well.
- Regularly report to Head of Micro Business Loan both in writing and verbal.
- Authorize loan in system ( Amendment, Loan settlement, UDF, Loan disbursement, Release block..ect.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree of Finance and Banking or closest fields.
- Experience of the relevant job at least two years.
- Possessing a sound financial analytical skill is an advantage.
- Holding computer skills (MS Word and Excel, etc.)
- Good personality.
- Good communicate and write in both English and Khmer.
- Being able to submit works before or on deadline.
- Being able to handle other work's pressures.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.