Deputy Branch Manager-Customer Service
Posted:20/12/2019 -Closing Date:20/01/2020
Deputy Branch Manager-Customer Service is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day business operation of the branch, except lending business activities. This includes, but not limited to, supervising and driving sales, service, operational, and administrative areas within the assigned branch to drive deposit growth, cross-sales of products and services such as mobile banking, card payment service, ITT/OTT, cash in service, etc.
- Takhmao Branch, (1 post).
- Sothearos Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring staffs in at the branch level meet/exceed customer expectations through superior customer service, including achievement of serving time targets for both telling and sales areas.
- Contributing to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, and other local marketing activities.
- Driving the sales and service team to marketing products to increase the public awareness of the branch, products and services to increase public’s trust to the branch.
- Ensuring key accounts of the branch are well serviced; immediately report to direct manager in case any potential loss of key account is observed.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed by staff members and forms are ready-to-service and put in order.
- Ensuring all staff have a good appearance and are in uniform daily. Further, ensuring that the service standards of ABA Bank have been fully followed by branch’s staffs.
- Providing induction training for new comer, regular feedback, encouragement and maintain open communication at workplace.
- Arranging staff training needs by working with the relevant Departments and ensuring /encouraging staff to attend
- Agree challenging targets for yourself with direct manager. Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of targets, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance.
- Keep a close eye on your local competitors – what they do and how they perform. And,inform to direct manager
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products and marketing campaigns to ensure superior services provided to clients.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Sound sales and negotiation skills
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in managing a team work and portfolio of business customers
- Understanding of economic climate and impact of country factors on customer’s business as well as the bank
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of banking products and services
- Practical knowledge of operational risk and compliance with policies and procedure adhered by a branch’s staff
- Sound understanding of the banking industry’s performances.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.