Credit Performance Supervisor
Posted:03/12/2018 -Closing Date:25/12/2018
Credit Performance Supervisor is responsible for regular calculation of of performance incentive based on assigned target vs actual result for credit staffs under the framework of Individual Balance Score Card Model approved by the management and to regularly calculate other credit related performance incentive. He/she also shall regularly monitor credit staff requirement in branches and closely work together with HR Department, BMs and other stakeholders to fulfill the staff requirement.
- Head Office, Phnom Pneh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular calculation of IBSC for payment of performance bonus to lending staffs.
- To finalize payment of performance bonuses to lending staffs in coordination with CCO and DCCOs.
- To implement any changes in KPI in IBSC in coordination with IT.
- Be in close communication with branch staff to explain about methodology of bonus calculation and evaluated results.
- To monitor adequacy of lending staffs in branches and closely work with HR and relevant Department Heads to fulfill the credit staff needs.
- To report number of credit staffs adequacy and requirements to CCO and DCCOs regularly.
- To manage information and database of long term incentive plan to credit staffs.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree of Finance and Banking or closest fields.
- At least 2 years experience of the relevant job.
- Possessing a sound financial analytical skill is an advantage.
- Good computer competency skills in Microsoft Office. (Extensive work in Excel required).
- Good in communication and presentation skill.
- Good communicate and write in both English and Khmer.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.