Credit Operation Officer
Posted:15/08/2019 -Closing Date:16/09/2019
Credit Operation Officer is responsible for reviewing of legal documentation, ensuring order and completeness of legal files after loans were disbursed including approved loans' resolution and supported documents of loans.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (4 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing delivery of email correspondence from branches to team members.
- Leading disbursement team members to perform their daily transactions efficiently.
- Ensuring completion of legal documents and its supportive papers before implementing loan operation in system etc.
- Compiling refinanced loans and related reports in a proper databases.
- Authorizing and maintaining correspondence between branches and loan disbursement team i.e. loan release, loan amendments, loan disbursement etc.
- Informing branches of loan documents' errors for rectification subject to individual permitted loan limit.
Skills and Specifications
- Having bachelor degree of banking fields or IT related degree.
- Having experience of the relevant job would be an advance.
- Holding computer skills i.e. MS Word and Excel and other applications
- Having good personality.
- Being able to communicate and write in both English and Khmer.
- Being able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.