Credit Development and Complain Management Officer
Posted:02/01/2019 -Closing Date:02/02/2019
This position's primary responsibility shall be to take part in development of credit product, process, policies and procedures and to supervise complaint from respective party to resolve credit related to complaints on timely basis.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To join partly in development of credit product, process, policies and procedures with another relevant team.
- Introducing and promoting new product by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- To handle all complaints which received from customer related to credit transactions.
- To coordinate with all relevant stakeholders to resolve the complaint according to complaint management process of the bank.
- Other tasks assign by management.
- To ensure the products and processing are implemented timely.
- Timely dissemination of information to relevant department/units.
- Timely resolution of credit related to complaints.
Skills and Required
- Bachelor’s degree in banking and finance field.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having knowledge related to IT.
- Previous experience in related field would be an advantage.
- knowledge about credit terms and conditions.
- Ability to work independently and as team.
- In depth understanding of working of core banking system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.