Contact Center - Dispute Resolution Specialist
Posted:17/05/2019 -Closing Date:14/06/2019
S/he is responsible for the processing of handling disputes, reversal transaction, investigation of fact findings to align legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal rules which is applied for general dispute in frontline operations. The Dispute Resolution Specialist will work closely with customers (sender/depositor and receiver) and other personnel at all levels to resolve disputes within committed timeframe.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
- Receiving disputes from customers via Contact Center, Branch, NBC and/or other interactive channels.
- Conciliating disputes between service providers and consumers to help them find resolutions.
- Managing and allocating the dispute(s) to right & dedicated teams (sections).
- Identifying key issues arising from a dispute, and gathering and analyzing relevant information.
- Undertaking formal investigations.
- Using bank system and knowledge, actively investigate customer complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Following up with internal relevant teams.
- Contacting customers to inform them about the dispute resolution cycle, and asking for information and supporting documents.
- Reporting immediately on any urgent case(s) which is required to be fixed to comply with bank operation and policy and fulfill customers’ needs.
- Ensuring that all disputes are received and acknowledged by the complaint owner and keep complainant (complaint raiser) the progress of resolution.
- Highly securing the customer’s confidentiality.
- Preparing reports and other assigned tasks.
Skill and Requirement
- Excellent communication skills in English and Khmer (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Knowledge of information technology.
- Attention to details and critical thinking skills.
- Skills in supporting business development planning, documentation and implementation.
- High level analytical skills with the ability to think literally and the flexibility to be able to work in an environment of change.
- Teamworking spirit and able to work independently.
- Previous banking experience and handling customer's dispute is a plus , and can speaking Chinese is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.