Senior Contact Center Consultant
Posted:01/02/2019 -Closing Date:01/03/2019
Senior Contact Center Consultant is responsible for providing great customer experience by delivering excellent customer service and quality service standard for inbound and outbound calls.
We realize that our greatest asset is our people. That is why we are creating a unique climate of inspiration, leadership, values and great opportunities that will enable the best in the market to thrive as part of our diverse team.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Inbound call
- Respond to customer inquiries by following the customer service standard and script provided by ABA Bank.
- Research required information using available resources (if assigned by Head of department).
- Handle/ resolve customer complaints (if doable in your level) and/or Identify and escalate priority issues/complaints to the right person of the units which a complaint/issue raised to.
- Perform your role and contact point from the client to follow up and close the complaint/issue.
- Follow‐up customer calls where necessary.
- Provide customers with product and service information, terms and conditions if asked by the client.
- Route calls to appropriate departments if a query/complaint is not manageable within your discretion.
- Complete call logs and prepare call reports on the timely manner.
2. Outbound Calls
- Contact businesses or private individuals by phone to survey about the service provided by ABA Bank.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service if you are asked.
- Describe products and services, respond to questions, identify for the opportunity for sales, obtain customer information, and refer sales opportunity to Relationship Manager/ Consultant.
- Data entry and maintenance of customer/potential customer data bases.
- Follow‐up on initial contacts.
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts.
- Keep a close eye on your local competitors – what they do and how they perform. Plan to gain market share.
- Keep up to date with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge.
Skills and Specifications
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self‐motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services.
- Practical knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.