Posted:04/07/2019 -Closing Date:05/08/2019
S/he is responsible for the business growth and the compliance department need to have more resource for support business unit and as well as to achieve the AML/CFT Action Plan 2015-2018, s/he is to work in part of AML/CFT covering sanction screening, risk profiling, transaction monitoring and reporting. The position also needs to participate in promoting staff awareness on compliance risk and compliance culture. The officer from time to time will need to cover different transaction types of all products and services offer by ABA Bank and as well as transactions by third party processors.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the administrator of sanction screening, risk profiling and/or suspicious transaction case management.
- Participate in conducting risk assessment exercise on money laundering and terrorism financing for each business unit and the bank.
- Continuously and timely dissemination of information to all staff involved on the changes of regulations and internal documents related to their competences by implement appropriate information sharing and training programs.
- Performing sufficient and representative compliance testing for either regulatory compliance testing, and prepare compliance risk report.
- Formulate action plan and follow up the implementation of business units and department to rectify the findings.
- Provide advice to business unit to advice related to compliance with regulations and/or AML/CFT.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance & banking, law, or other related field.
- At least 1 year experience in financial sector.
- Good in analytical skill, logic thinking and decision making.
- Computer literate, in particular MS Office application.
- Be able to go to provinces as often as required.
- Good communication and written in Khmer and English.
- Good interpersonal communication skill and team work.
- Honesty and hard working.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.