Client Service Trainee
Posted:07/02/2020 -Closing Date:06/03/2020
Client Service Trainee is responsible for contributing ABA growth and profitability through the provision of quality customer services and sales in respect of all ABA products; including the understanding of customer needs and choices, the communication of product features and its benefits and dealing with customers either process account opening or resolve any account related issues.
- Phnom Penh Branch (10 posts).
- Siem Reap Branch (10 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide superior customer service that will satisfy and make our customers loyal by complying with ABA’s 5 Starts Service Standard at all time.
- Comply at all time with ABA’s internal policies and procedure, core values, code of conducts, operational controls and any regulations, etc.
- Assist Client Service Advisor for process customer account.
- Assist Client Service Advisor to grow the business by creating effective referral networks and build relationship with key business contacts.
- Assist Client Service Advisor to meet with clients to promote and sell the Bank’s products & services and to achieve sales targets.
- Assist others where needed.
- Do other tasks assigned by management.
Skills and Specifications
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related fields;
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good verbal and written communication in both Khmer and English;
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.