Client Service Supervisor
Posted: 31/Aug/2020 - Closing Date: 29/Sep/2020
Client Service Supervisor is responsible for a supporting function for RMs, conducting and managing in-house sales activities by engaging peers to provide superiors customer services in responding to client’s queries and/or needs and recommending the right solution, as well as ensuring a close monitoring of compliance with policies and procedures, i.e., properly maintaining of account filing and updated/relevant information of customer files.
- Stung Meanchey Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify and action on sales opportunity for new business opportunity by responding to enquiries from both new and existing clients.
- Provide consultative service in regard to banking products and services which is considered as a good solution to suite the clients’ needs.
- Review documents submitted by Client Service Advisor both on paper work and/or in system to make sure it is correct, valid and followed to the set standards policies, processes and procedures.
- Take action to follow up in case provided documents/information are not complete and/or relevant.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship with peers, internal stakeholders, and existing customers in order to achieve the targets.
- Ensure the compliance with ABA’s internal policies, processes & procedure, core values, and code of conducts, etc. are maintained.
Skills and Qualification Required:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance and Marketing field.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in servicing area; preferred experiences in leading a small team is considered as additional value.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Competent in spoken and written English communication.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.