Client Service Intern
Posted:18/12/2018 -Closing Date:30/01/2019
Client Service Intern is responsible for supporting Client Service Adviser in administrative works.
- All Branches in Phnom Penh ( 10 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in administrative work.
- Receive experience in banking sector.
- Get clear understanding of Client Service Adviser role after the internship.
- Gaining real experience in banking sector.
- Certificate after 3 months of internship.
- Opportunity to be full time staff (based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in business management or other related fields.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Friendliness and good problem solving.
- Fluency in English and Khmer.
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email.
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated.
- Self-starter and self-motivation.
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details.
- Ability to work as team and individual.
How to apply
If you are interested, please submit your CV with a current photo (4x6) and cover letter to internship(at)ababank.com. For details, call 098 630 146.