Client Acquisition Support Officer
Posted:18/05/2018 -Closing Date:30/01/2019
Client Acquisition Support Officer is responsible for supporting to frontline staff on any issue related to Client Acquisition business, review and monitoring on strategy implementation, and provide on time both technical and strategically support. This position is the key player to coordinate between branches and related team to support solve any issues related to Client Acquisition Business.
- Head Office, Phnom penh ( 10 posts)
- Bavet Branch, Svay Rieng (1 post)
- Mukh Kampul Branch (1 post)
- Siem Reap Branch (5 posts)
- AEON 2 Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post)
- Chbar Ampov Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post)
- Stung Mean Chey Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post)
- Svay Rieng Branch (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with related team, BM, DBM, CAS, Sr. CAO and CAO to ensure branch achieved business target both number of accounts, balance and M-banking.
- Implement effective control and monitoring of Client Acquisition business.
- Monitoring daily branches and individual CAO performance and identify key performance issues.
- Analysis and propose the solution to overcome and improve business performance.
- Controlling and monitoring on the implementation of the strategy at all branches.
- Provide technical support, training and coaching to newly CAO, Sr. CAO and CAO supervisor.
- Collect feedback from all front line staffs and customer, and evaluating the effectiveness of business processes and practices for improvement or changes.
- Well prepare on materials and make sure CAOs are ready for operated their work.
- Regular schedule to support CAOs.
- Update competitor information.
- On time reporting both verbal and writing.
- Provide data and report to support sale team as need.
- Collect and analysis all sale report from front line staff.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor with major in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management and Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 year experience in Micro Finance Institution/commercial bank or related field.
- English Proficiency.
- Good in training and coaching.
- Good level of computer program (MS Word & Excel).
- Good understanding of business process.
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, experience in team management is an advantage.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services.
- Practical knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Outdoor sale experience.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.