Client Acquisition Supervisor
Posted:09/01/2020 -Closing Date:07/02/2020
Client Acquisition Supervisor is responsible for achieving branch sales targets by managing CAOs day to day business performance. This position is the key player for the achievement of Off-site Account Opening in branch level.
- Sihanouk Ville Branch (1 post).
- Krong Siem Reap Branch (1 post).
- Sothearos Branch, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with related team to ensure branch achieved business target both number of accounts, balance and M-banking.
- Day to day monitoring on CAOs performance and make sure each individual achieved their target.
- Take lead in promoting Off-site account opening product and other ABA's products.
- Implement effective control and monitoring on Off-site account opening in branch.
- Manage daily performance on CAOs under supervision.
- Collecting feedback from customers and team to identify challenge and issue and business opportunity.
- Ensure all accounts opened are complying with Bank's policy and procedure.
- Responsible for technical training and the on-the-job coaching to Client Acquisition Officer.
- Regularly meeting with CAO team to identify key issue for performance improvement.
- Update daily/weekly/monthly report to line manager and related team on regular basis.
- Ensure the report accuracy and being on time.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor with major in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Management and Marketing or related field.
- At least 2 year experience in Micro Finance Institution/commercial bank or related field.
- English Proficiency.
- Good level of computer program (MS Word & Excel).
- Good understanding of business process.
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, experience in team management is an advantage.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and interpersonal skill.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services.
- Practical knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Outdoor sale experience.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.