Client Acquisition Intern
Posted:18/12/2018 -Closing Date:30/01/2019
Client Acquisition Intern is responsible for supporting Client Acquisition Officer in administrative work.
- All Branches in Phnom Penh, (30 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Can drive motor.
- Willing to work outside the office (outdoor sale).
- Friendly and good in communication and relationship.
- High commitment.
- University student (from Year 2 to Year 4 or fresh graduate).
- Assist to CAO daily work.
- Prepare account opening document.
- Make appointment with customers for sale and account opening.
- Clearing account opening document with back office staff.
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector.
- Certificate after 3 months of internship.
- Opportunity to be full time staff (Based on performance and available position in the Bank).
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or bachelor degree student in Marketing, Finance and Banking or other related fields.
- Good file management.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Fluency in English and Khmer.
- Proficient in MS Office, internet and email.
- Strong willingness to learn and constantly keep updated.
- Self-starter and self-motivation.
- High commitment, integrity and attention to details.
- Ability to work as team and individual.
- Being able to work under pressure.
How to apply
If you are interested, please submit your CV with a current photo (4x6) and cover letter to internship(at)ababank.com . For details, call 098 630 146.